Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Web 1 Website Questions

1. The purpose of my site is to sell Shar-Pei puppies that have been bread as well as rescued from shelters.

2. I feel pretty positive about the final version of my website. I like the photos, gifs and colors I chose to display on my web page. If I had time, I would have added multiple pages such as an about page or more information about my website.

3. It was easy to add photos and a logo to my site to make it look visually pleasing. Making aspects of my website align and look professional took more work for me.

4. This class was just right for me and I learned an incredible amount about coding that I wouldn't have before taking this class. I feel more skilled technologically and am happy I have knowledge regarding coding for the future.

5. I wouldn't change anything about this class, I enjoyed the format of the lessons and felt they were a nice introductory to creating a website.

6. I think as long as a student is responsible and self motivated, the relaxed setting is perfect for doing individual work. I understand there are expectations and it is made known from the beginning that even though you have individual working time, you must complete your assignments to get a decent grade.

My website

7 comments:

  1. Loved the website the dogs look adorable. I also like how you had more information about the dogs just incase people didnt understand. The only thing i would add is more about your company and where you are located and where i could get the dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the colors of the website. It fit the theme of it really nicely. I would add more pages that link to your website, instead of ones like Wikipedia (for example). Otherwise I liked the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dog pictures, and I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this website! You provide lots of helpful information and photos for the people visiting the website! Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great website the pictures are great and i love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website's really nice. The backgrounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete